Double wall bracket for PE-X-, PE-RT-, PB- and multilayer-pipes
- Stainless steel D: Ø15
- Article number
- Swivel nipples with radial adjustment
- With wall seal
- Wall channel for the connection between concealed and visible piping, the pipe joint is placed outside the wall
- Screw holes: Ø6, countersink, c/c 120 mm
Connections has product certification issued by a product certification body in Sweden, RISE Certification, for:
- PE-X enligt EN ISO 15875: 15x2.5, 16x2.0 & 16x2.2
- PE-RT enligt EN ISO 22391: 15x2.5 & 16x2.2
- PB enligt EN ISO 15876: 16x2.0
Multilayer pipe by manufacture:
- Uponor UNI PIPE PE-RT/AL/PE-RT 16*2
- Thermotech MultiSystem AluComposite PE-RT Type2/AL/PE-RT Typ2 16*2
- Roth Systemrohr Alu-Laserplus 16*2 mm PE-RT TypII/Al/PE-RT TypII
- LK PAL Universal Pipe A16 16*2,0
- TECElogo dimension 16 – multilayer pipe – PE-RT/Al/PE-RT 16*2,0 mm
- TECElogo dimension 16 – multilayer pipe – PE-Xc/Al/PE-RT 16*2,0 mm
- FRÄNKISCHE turatec multi 16*2 PE-RT II/Al/PE-RT II
- HENCO RIXc PE-Xc/Al/PE-Xc 16*2
Accepted installation instructions
Safe Water Installation (Säker Vatteninstallation) is a set of industry* regulations to safeguard the quality of sanitary installations, prevent injury and damage and ensure compliance with the building regulations of the Swedish National Board of Housing, Building and Planning (Boverket).
Lead Free means that we have eliminated the lead that is normally found in brass alloys. This will reduce environmental impact of the products. Products classified as Lead Free contain less than 0.1 % lead.
Energy labelling is an objective rating system that shows exactly how much energy a mixer uses. The system was developed by a number of players including sanitary fittings manufacturers, building companies, property owners and authorities such as the Swedish Energy Agency. It is based on standardised laboratory tests and certification rules. Its aim is simple: to offer impartial help for buyers, installation firms, air conditioning consultants and consumers. The mixer’s energy performance is assessed by measuring and registering water pressure, mixed water temperature and flushing time for twelve different activities. The values registered for each of these activities are added together to obtain a total energy consumption value, which is displayed on the label. This total value determines the mixer’s energy rating.