Gateway, Tronic WMS
- Article number
- Tronic Gateway is a wireless connection point between mixer and the Water Management System (WMS)
- Enables transmission of data to and from the mixer. Mixers connected to the system register status, water consumption, temperature and any faults that might occur.
- Communication between mixer and Gateway is radio based (868 MHz). The communication between Gateway and the WMS system is done via the 2G/4G network
- Placed centrally within the required coverage area, range appr. 30 m
- Supports maximum 30 mixers
- Power supply by plug adapter FMM 1619-4000 alternatively transformer FMM 1619-3000