- Article number
Watersprint – Intelligent water treatment
Watersprint is a groundbreaking product that disinfects the water in the immediate vicinity of the tap outlet by utilising UVC light generated from tiny LEDs the size of pinheads. The technology is only active when the water is turned on, making it highly energy-efficient. The product is completely free of mercury.
It is also maintenance-free as there is no need for annual lamp replacement.
The UVC light effectively kills and reduces bacteria (legionella), viruses and protozoa.
Public facilities – Watersprint for kitchen and basin mixers
The unit is installed vertically on the mixer’s cold water connection. To guarantee safe, disinfected water, we recommend the use of taps that are only designed for cold water. Wall bracket available as accessory.
Public facilities – Watersprint for showers
The unit is installed vertically on the shower mixer’s outlet (mixed) water connection.
The electrical supply cable is installed in a recessed tube or cable trunking/tube. Clear status indication on the unit.
There may be many activities and circumstances in the vicinity of your well that affect the water quality in the well, such as waste water infiltration, sewer pipe leakage, agriculture or manure storage.
Installing a UV LED unit ensures that the water is safe for drinking and food preparation.
- Purify Flex Advance (24 LED)
- Article number
- The UV LED device is intended for taps with ONE inlet, or shower mixers with connection G1/2 up
- Purify Flex: For disinfecting shower water or drinking water, for instance in sports complexes and other private and public facilities.
- Purify Flex Plus: For installations with extra high requirements for disinfection of drinking water, for instance in hospitals
- Purify Flex Advanced: For installations where there is a risk of extreme bacterial concentrations in drinking water, for instance in specialist medical clinics or disaster areas
- Other technical information: see data sheet